It’s been a while since last time i updated my blog. Haisshh….i am so busy lately, a lot of things needs to be done at work. I had a really hard time at work yesterday, it’s not easy to deal with a person who doesn’t want to cooperate with other people. Ok..enough said, i just want to share this easy peasy recipe with all of u. My family, we all loves spaghetti, at one time our favorite was spaghetti or fettuccine with cream sauce, but since i introduced them to my latest favorite spaghetti without any sauce, now its become their latest favorite too ;). Here the recipe…
Spaghetti Prawn Olio
- 1/2 package spaghetti (i used Angle Hair)
- 10 medium sized prawn
- 1 large red onion, roughly sliced
- 1 1/2″ young ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 package fresh button mushroom, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp garlic powder / 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onion & corriander leaves
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp coarsed black pepper
- Salt to taste
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain & rinse under cold water, set aside.
Heat olive oil over medium-high, stir in red onion, mushroom & ginger until softened. Stir in prawn & stir fry around 3 minutes.
Add black pepper, continued stirring abt 1 minute & add spaghetti, chicken stock, spring onion, corriander leaves & salt to taste. Continue to cook until well combine.